Thursday, July 28, 2011

a girly bbq

The bathroom ceiling remains unfixed but that doesn't mean I haven't been having some fun times round these here parts.


I hosted a gaggle of girly friends over on the island. There were so many of us we went over to my friend David's spot since he has a lovely lawn and space for everyone to spread out.


Everyone brought incredibly yummy dishes and Diana even made her own sausage - which I have to admit I have daydreams about how good they were!


And someone else made ribs! It was so nice that my friends and the fine fellow's friends and even Perry all got along.


In fact several of them got along better than even I could have imagined! The island really is a magical place!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you that everything went fine.
    Oh and by the way, I love your dress in the second picture.
    Good luck with the ceiling.
    Best wishes, Jay :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...