Wednesday, May 11, 2011

spring is officially here!

What's that I spy outside my window?


Yes the trees are blooming! The apple trees in my backyard which I can spy outside my kitchen window.
















And finally the gorgeous cherry trees in High Park!


















Magnolias are blooming too! But I gotta say, I've been fairly unproductive. I think it's time to start doing stuff, making plans and setting the alarm clock because after a few repairs the fine fellow's boat should be in the water in a week.

















And, I did such a great job talking about how great it is over on the island that Perry has bought himself a little house-boat too - should be arriving at the marina on Tuesday! So, I've got about a week to get things all spring cleaned and organized before I start spending a lot more time on the island!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...