Thursday, March 31, 2011

what's in a name?

I named yesterday's post "Jessica's Jeweleries" just to be cute, but I do need to come up with a name for this etsy store if I'm gonna get this show on the road. That's probably just a bit too cute, but I like the double J happening there since those are my initials.

I need to find a name that's not already taken and here's advice directly from etsy about naming:
  • Choose a name that is easy to remember and spell.  You want potential buyers to be able to recognize, remember, and be able to find you again, even if they have briefly visited your shop.
  • Try to limit your shop name to one or two words that flow well together.  For example, “JessicasDesigns” works a thousand times better than something like “beaddesignsbyjessica.” Make sense? 
















It does make sense. What you you-all think of JessicaLovesJewelry?

2 comments:

  1. How about:

    -JJ'sDesigns
    -JeweleryByJessica
    -DesignsBYJessica
    -JessicasDesigns
    and yes JessicaLovesJewelery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilovejessicalovesjewelry. Just kidding! But I do love it. It has a sort of fun kicky sound to it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...