Wednesday, March 30, 2011

jessica's jeweleries

Here I present you with some photographic experiments of recent earrings made by me and modeled with the help of some West Elm purchases.

This is now the best thing ever for organizing projects I'm working on:



aquamarine and labradorite on silver



 labradorite and pearl on antique brass



labradorite and quartz on antique brass



labradorite and pearl on antiqued brass



coral and brass birds


I definitely think some of these work better than others. The mercury glass votives seem too reflective and I think that's the same problem with the silver bowl. But would the better ones be good enough to put on etsy? Would love to know your thoughts about this.

And there's lots of labradorite on the go right now because my sister made a birthday request and then I just got kinda carried away!

5 comments:

  1. OH WOW! these are all beautiful. But the "labradorite and quartz on antique brass" are absolutely stunning. I LOVE THEM. I love the way they look on the silver plate.
    and the brass birds are just so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are both special request clip-ons for Ceciley's birthday - glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can only imagine how big and colorful your jewelry collection is.
    Clip-ons? I didnt even notice that, I just thought it was like a fancy screw on back piece. wow I dont think Ive ever met anyone who didnt have their ears pierced.
    pretty cool to not have to pierce your ears and still wear nice earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, yes, ahem, I have a few things perhaps ...

    http://marcelnme.blogspot.com/2010/04/bedroom-spring-clean.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH so many pretty colors, I even saaw feathers in there NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...