Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I give good advice

I really do! In my last post I asked if anyone needed advice - cause I like giving it and I think it's something I'm pretty good at. I really like helping people lift some of the weights that are pressing down on them. Only one blog friend took me up on this and I think we had a really great and productive exchange!


















But it's really interesting what happens when you put something out there because a whole lot of people who don't even read this blog opened up about their problems and shared them with me in the last few days. Lots of people in my life with scary changes in store. Lots of people redefining important relationships and themselves.


And I listened and I acknowledged and I helped and I'm going to keep helping. So, anybody else need some advice?

1 comment:

  1. Its a wonderful thing to want to help others out. And its even much more wonderful, when you actually take the time out to go ahead and do it.
    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...