Monday, March 28, 2011

brunch & Balzac's

Anne and I got together for brunch finally after way too many rain checks. And since it had been so long we decided to go for our favourite green eggs and ham at Mildred Pierce. There was lots of catching up of all sorts and then we went across the way to West Elm to check out all the spring goodies. Raina at If the Lampshade Fits and Nicole at Making It Lovely had me all excited to see what was in store. I'll have to show you what I got later in the week.

Then we went to Balzac's for coffee and a treat. I love this place even though I don't actually drink coffee anymore. I did have a nice hot cider.

I still love the smell of coffee, and the gorgeous floor and the beautiful bar.

It is everything I think a cafe should be (if only they served almond milk and some nice wheat-free goodies).


Anne wore the birthday gift Marcel made her.


And I wore the scarf that Anne made me for x-mas.


And a pair of amythist earrings I made for myself.


Anne thinks I should open an etsy shop. I think she may be right. What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...