Thursday, December 23, 2010

under the weather and over the moon

So ya, I've been sick. But I am willing myself to be better because tomorrow I'm leaving for NYC to have another x-mas in New York. I wasn't going to go, but then my sister decided to come for a visit in January instead of now and the ticket was cheap!!


So off I go to visit my favourite kids. Tomio has been saying he doesn't want gifts this year, only Jessica. And it will be a surprise! I'm sure to come back exhausted but happy to have made some more wonderful memories with my little goofballs. It's going to be a very Xena xmas!!

Oh yeah, and this will be on tonight at 9:00 pm. This show is not something I would watch - ever - and I'm not encouraging you to watch either. But if you're interested in seeing me on it my bit comes on in the first 5 minutes and is pretty ridiculous and awesome (if I do say so myself). But beware, after that it gets pretty offensive, and no, I had no idea what the rest of the content would be at the time.


Hopefully it will turn up on youtube and I can post it on its own for all my fans out there (and by that I mean family and friends of course)! Love you all!

UPDATE: here's the link I'm on just before the 2 minute mark 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...