Monday, November 1, 2010

my favourite wig

I had incredibly short hair for many many years.


And often as a swing dancing performer I need to look a bit more girly and vintage - so I'd wear a wig.


I think blond works on me, but it never really feels like me. So although I acquired my big blond afro wig a while ago, it sat in the costume closet for years. And then last year I was invited to a Halloween wedding with a circus theme.

(that's Penny - the bride on the left, and Connie in the middle)

And I couldn't find my red clown wig, but I thought this would do the trick.


And now I just want to wear it all the time! So of course I wore it for the disco party ...



which inspired the look for that TV show that I can't tell you about ...

 
and then I was at a loss for what to wear for Halloween because I didn't think I could wear it again, but then I found this little hat!


I'll show you the rest of the get up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...