Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween!


Perry invited me to a Halloween party at the Spoke Club where he is a member (la di dah!) and people always show up in amazing costumes. But I just really wanted to wear this wig and hat and tried to come up with something to make that stuff work.


He showed up as Bettlejuice only to tell me that there was in fact a theme: Alice in Wonderland / Tim Burton.


Which explained the multitude of Mad Hatters, Jokers and Corpse Brides.


It did not explain the large numbers of sex-pot cops and nurses, but that's the Spoke Club for ya. And I have no idea which movie this is from but I thought the face painting was amazing!


I haven't even seen Alice in Wonderland, but I got lots of lovely compliments on my get up and I sure had fun wearing it and dancing the night away!


Hope you all had a fun Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...