Thursday, August 5, 2010

more mini-me: flowers

Since I adore flowers and I love to make my own arrangements I thought it would be fun for the little miss to do the same for a birthday treat.


And you know how much Marcel loves flowers too.


So I went to the flower shops at Ave & Dav and bought a whole lot of pink and purple loveliness for the little miss' birthday bouquets.


I just took direction. She told me which things to cut shorter and which vases to fill up. She seems to favour like with like.


And then she ran all over the house placing them just so ...


and then changed her mind and ran around moving them from room to room.


I think it's safe to say this was a sucessfull activity.

1 comment:

  1. can you send her to my place when she's done with you? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...