Thursday, June 10, 2010

things I did for my b-day - part 4

I decided that one of my summer looks should be cute dresses (as always) and cowboy boots. After realizing how expensive these boots can be, ebay helped me out and I won me some serious sexy loveliness.

The first to arrive were the wonderful Frye's ...


that I am enjoying with a little cotton dress from H&M and a soft vintage crinoline.

Then these gorgeous red ones (which were are steal at 30 bucks) arrived last week ...


and they look great with this dress from Damzels and my favourite purple crinoline (they also look darling with the dress in my profile shot).

Then, just as I was giving up hope of getting them before my birthday, the butterfly boots showed up ...


and I am loving wearing them with this dress from Le Chateau which I think I bought in 1996 and gives it a whole new flavour!

Now I need to learn how to two-step!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...