Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hong Kong was hot

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I went to Hong Kong last year for my birthday. I really had no idea what to expect but I had an absolutely wonderful visit with gorgeous, hot weather.

(this is the rooftop garden where I stayed)

(Hollywood Road where I stayed)

The city is both beautiful and ugly ...

(Man Mo Temple on the Hollywood Rd.)

(I stayed in the apt with the black windows.)

very Chinese and very generic ...




very urban and very rural ...

(a view from The Peak)


with shopping and relaxing ...




and the most incredible seafood I've ever eaten for an entire 9 days - seriously, I would go back just to eat.


All of this is what makes it uniquely, wonderfully, Hong Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...