Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy 101

Boops over at A Very Curious Cookie nominated me for a Happy 101 award. She's a transplanted canuk and she loves her some Jeffrey Dean Morgan so we understand each other - thank you Boops!


My job now is to list 10 things that make me happy, so here goes in no particular order:

1. Marcel - he's the only real pet I've ever had and he's been in my life since shortly after I moved back to Toronto from the usa. He never judges and he loves me in the special way that only animals can, unconditionally - and he's very soft.


2. Dancing - has been my job and my hobby but dancing my ass off is truly my ultimate happy place, especially if it involves a spinny-skirt.


3. Smootches - I love this on it's own, I love what it's a prelude to, I love it so much I have it tattooed on my arm.


4. Siblings - they are the best people I know: Sethy and Heather-feather (aka Ceciley), and funny too!


5. Friends - they are scattered far and wide but they are always there when I need them. They appreciate my loudness and my quiet. They have made dark days brighter and make bright days into fireworks.

Rory & Kelly (Damzels!)

Emi - she is truly family, people even ask us if we're sisters which is obviously ridiculous (and I get Tomio & Julia too).

Pat, Patio, Patty-daddy, dancin fool.

Connie - partner in crime.

Tamar - sometimes I think we are the same person.

Anne - listener extraordinaire.

6. Sun & sand - it is my goal in life to live in a warm place by the beach like Sayulita, Mexico.


7. Books


8. Flowers


9. Live music


10. My house


I am so grateful that I have so many things in my life that make me happy - woooooooooooooo!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your list!!! Congratulations! :) Erica

    http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a dancer? that's so awesome! PS- you have great hair, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. at the risk of sounding like a parrot...you're a dancer? yowza! nice legs by the way....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know - I gotta do a post or dozen about the dancing ... and thanks for all the compliments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...