Monday, March 15, 2010

chocolate banana bread pudding

I did actually make this with my first batch of boring banana bread, but I guess I didn't really follow the recipe well-enough for it to turn out any better than the banana bread did.


But I did buy some vanilla and made the banana bread again with more bananas. Way better, and I saved some to give the bread pudding another whirl.


This time I followed the recipe much more carefully - smaller pieces, smaller dish, but I did double the chocolate, cause why not?


This looks much better than last time already and smells like heaven in the oven.


And holy crap - this is amazing!


Now I understand why Amy at angry chicken immediately froze two-thirds of it. Me, I'm gonna eat it!


 But I really need to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...