Thursday, December 17, 2009

Honest Ed's



I love Honest Ed's! I feel like I've been coming here my whole life and I think I was drawn to this neighbourhood by all these lights when I moved back to Toronto. I remember trips on the subway with mom when I was little to buy anything from milk to towels.




I most remember wanting a pair of clogs that had roller skates that popped out of the bottom - ah, the 70's.




I know this place like the back of my hand, so although other people may think they'll never find their way out, I always do, triumphantly, with bargain in hand.




I went in last night needing some hangers but had to make my way through the aisles of kitchen stuff first when I spied something interesting.




Yes, that says $5.99 for two mugs "in porcellana" - very fancy! and what's on the next table?



Yellow and green bowls for $2.99 each - sold!


Oh, how I love a good bargain.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...