Monday, December 21, 2009

crazy weekend

My sister Ceciley (the famous actress) missed her flight from LAX to YYZ; I sent her money by western union so she could fix it; showed the spare room to a prospective roommate (who is going to become my new roommate!); sold the carpet I've been trying to get rid of for months to a lovely person!; and my current German roommate and her brother who is visiting from Germany packed up and moved out - all of this took place in about 2 hours on Saturday.



I thought the best way to recuperate from all of this activity was to go around the corner to Hibiscus and buy some of their amazing wheat-free, dairy-free brownies!!



Marcel will be so happy when Ceciley arrives today – he really does love her the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...