Friday, December 18, 2009

chair cover

Have I mentioned that I love fabric? Oh yeah, right here. And that cute chair I snagged from the curb is giving me an excuse to see if I can rustle up a little chair cover from Heather Bailey's new fabric line. It's so up my alley!


"The collection tells the story of a small-town girl, Nicey Jane. Nicey heads to the city on Friday nights to swing dance with her beau - but not before hanging the laundry to dry & enjoying an afternoon picnic on the farm."


Clearly not because I live on a farm, but have I mentioned that I'm a swing dancing teacher? (Ok, not yet, but it's a long story.)


I also can't get this bit of loveliness from Amy Butler's new line out of my head. It called to me when I was at The Workroom over the weekend.


Maybe it's a bit too much?

What about something from Laura Gunn's Lantern Bloom?


Well it's a lot easier than sewing curtains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...